Lead the automotive industry.
Automotive Thought Leadership
Automotive thought leadership is the practice of creating best-in-class content for your automotive industry website, whether your company specializes in manufacturing, sales, repair, or products.
Our firm ghostwrites thought leadership articles, case studies, infographics, and white papers for members of the auto industry.
Clients have partnered with us to write about:
- Innovation and the future, with topics ranging from automated cars and delivery trucks to alternative fuel powered vehicles;
- The state of the U.S. auto industry and whether it will see broad economic recovery in the coming years;
- Global consumption of cars, with case studies about the rapidly growing needs of China and Brazil’s auto industry;
- The most popular car colors in each country and the cultural and psychological reasons behind each color’s popularity
- Leaders in the automotive industry, interviewing executives at companies like GM, Chrysler, and Toyota.
- The growth strategies of several auto makers, which approach growth in vastly different ways
By positioning your business as a knowledgeable, influential content producer, you will create new relationships within your industry, attract new talent to your team, and increase the number of new leads to your automotive business.
Thought leadership in the auto industry is valuable for SEO (search engine optimization) purposes. Google rewards top quality content, causing your website to rank higher for hundreds of search terms related to your industry.
Social media is also a primary way that thought leadership content is distributed. Depending on what area of the auto industry your business is in, your social network of choice may be Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any of several other channels. Local B2C businesses generally care more about Facebook, while national B2B business benefit more from exposure on LinkedIn and Twitter.