Lead the real estate industry.
Real Estate Services Thought Leadership Content Marketing
Real Estate Thought Leadership is the process of publishing and distributing industry-leading content for the purpose of attracting wider recognition and sales leads for your real estate firm. When done well, thought leadership content can increase your firm’s profile, attract press, and lead to valuable business development partnerships as well.
Our company ghostwrites thought leadership content for real estate brokerages (commercial, residential, religious, and governmental), property owners, and investment firms. Our approach is a blend of high quality journalism, PR, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Clients have partnered with us to write about:
- A 4-part series on global construction trends in the coming decade with a special focus on Asian real estate
- An authoritative guide on regulations around green building and energy within the commercial sector
- A white paper on housing market trends within the San Francisco Bay Area
- A series of editorial pieces on the development of location based entertainment properties worldwide
- A webinar on net lease REITs in anticipation of rising interest rates
Once we have created this content, we disseminate it to news sources within the real industry industry – blogs, journals, online newspapers, and resource websites. This leads to valuable new links pointing back to your website, and eventually, an uptick in organic traffic.
When we have a steady stream of new traffic coming to the website, we take an analytical approach to tracking the campaign’s success, beginning by observing the path new visitors travel when they land on your website.
By carefully studying the behaviors of visitors who end up converting as well as visitors who end up leaving, we know which content areas to focus more on and which areas to abandon.
Before long, our content / link building / conversion tracking approach leads to a steady stream of new clients for your firm. We have had tremendous success with this method over time.