Lead the insurance industry.
Insurance Thought Leadership Content Marketing
Insurance Thought Leadership is the art of crafting content that establishes an insurance company as the leader of their particular category. By filling your website with content that demonstrates deep industry knowledge, strong values, and a clear opinion – then sharing those articles with press and influential members of your industry – your company rises to the top of decision makers’ minds and gains a substantial number of new revenue opportunities.
Our firm has been ghostwriting thought leadership content for insurance companies for six years. The results of our approach have been exceptional, from triple digit quarterly revenue increases to press hits to speaking engagements at major conferences.
Clients have partnered with us to write about:
- A quarterly report on climate change within the property & casualty sector, and how companies can adapt by changing the way they relate to their customers
- A white paper on the ways that big data is being used by insurance companies and how service providers are capitalizing on data that might have seemed inconclusive years ago
- An industry-leading blog on captive insurance
- A webinar on enterprise risk management for insurers
- A long-form article on innovation within the insurance business, comprising the opinions of 12 of the industry’s most established CEOs
Because we know how to create all the proven types of thought leadership content – from lighter articles to more in-depth case studies and reports – we are able to move our clients’ customers through the conversion funnel efficiently. Our philosophy is to begin to by piquing the curiosity of visitors to the website who have come through Google or a press hit; then engage them with some more thorough analysis which establishes our clients’ leadership; and finally, convert them into a prospective client, getting them on the phone with a member of the sales team.