SEO for Home Builders
At First Page Sage, we’ve been providing SEO services for home builders for over 12 years. Our clients have included tract, spec, and custom home builders across the country.
Building a new home is one of the biggest commitments a prospective client will make in their lives, and so they spend significant time researching home building companies before ever reaching out. Much of their research will take place online; as a result, home builders with conversion-optimized content and high Google search rankings are able to use their websites as their primary source of new leads.
Home builders that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Home builders have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on the benefits and drawbacks of buying prefabricated homes
- A guide to the custom home build process, answering frequently asked questions about cost and timeline
- An annual report analyzing the San Diego real estate market
- Custom project pages showcasing completed home builds
- An interview series with homeowners that worked with a custom home builder, sharing their experience of living in a completed home and their experience of the home build process
Home Builder SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent returns for home builders, averaging $1.7M in new net revenue each year. Clients who find a home builder through Google convert at higher rates than with other channels, leading to high long-term ROI.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Home Builders:
- Average engagement rate: 66%
- Average time on site: 3:11
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.6%