SEO Services for Investment Banking Firms
First Page Sage has over 12 years of experience providing SEO services to investment banks. Our approach focuses on SEO for lead generation, emphasizing long-term, measurable ROI for our clients.
Our investment banking SEO service is built upon thought leadership. While achieving a top ranking on Google is important, for investment banks it’s only the beginning. Business owners and executives want to feel assured that they’ve chosen the best bank to work with for their company’s IPO, mergers or acquisitions, and at every other pivotal step in their company’s story. Industry-leading content is the best start for building trust with these potential clients.
Investment Banks have partnered with us to create:
- An editorial series on factors affecting the valuation of B2B SaaS companies.
- A white paper analyzing the potential eCommerce effects of Square’s acquisition of Afterpay.
- Industry-Segmented Annual Reports on notable, upcoming IPOs.
- A guide to understanding common structures for mergers and acquisitions, and the benefits and disadvantages of each.
Investment Banking SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for investment banks, averaging $2.0M per year in new, net revenue per year. SEO results in warmer leads than other channels, leading to long-term partnerships with high returns long-term.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Investment Banks:
- Average engagement rate: 67%
- Average time on site: 3:02
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.3%