SEO Services for Telecom Companies
First Page Sage has over 12 years of experience providing SEO services for the telecom industry, including wireless carriers, local ISPs, and equipment manufacturers. Our approach prioritizes ghostwritten thought leadership content to secure high long-term rankings, leading to high long-term ROI and low CACs.
When prospective customers are looking for a new service provider, they begin their research on Google. Likewise, Google is also the first place telecom equipment purchasers turn to compare distributors and manufacturers. As a result, investing in conversion optimized content to secure high search rankings will result in a steady stream of new leads for your sales team.
Telecom Companies have partnered with us to create:
- An editorial series discussing new developments in 5G networking technology from major manufacturers.
- Reports on the current and projected impact of the Sprint & T-Mobile merger on MVNOs in the United States.
- Geotargeted landing pages on local internet services available to businesses in New York.
- A white paper on how the growth of the Industrial IoT industry will impact the telecom sector in the near future.
Telcom SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for telecom companies, averaging $2.0M per year in new, net revenue per year.
Other relevant SEO stats for Telecom Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 68%
- Average time on site: 2:39
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.2%