Biotech companies that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Biotech companies have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on biologics manufacturing processes in the pharmaceuticals industry
- A hub page and supporting blog series on the use of biotechnology in the petroleum industry
- A white paper on plastics additive alternatives used in manufacturing
- A landing page series on use cases for biopesticides
- An annual report on the most exciting biotech startups in the agricultural sector
The key to any successful biotech SEO campaign is consistent publishing, and the quality of the writing is what sets a campaign up to generate a high ROI. We work with subject matter experts from the biotech industry to produce two original, insightful thought leadership pieces every week that will reflect your approach to research and product development. Each article, landing page, and white paper we produce will target a transactional keyword. We pride ourselves on being a uniquely specialized SEO firm in that we take the time to deeply understand your searcher’s intent, and ensure every piece of content provides the best answer to the question implicitly being asked by the searcher when they type their keyword into Google.
BIOTECH SEO ROI
We’ve seen biotech regularly rank among the industries that benefit most from SEO, with our clients averaging $1.7M / year in new, net revenue. This revenue is driven by the high value that searchers place on organic search results, and this value translates directly into higher conversion rates than other forms of lead generation.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Biotech Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 73%
- Average time on site: 2:56
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.8%
Partnering with First Page Sage for Biotech SEO
Our detailed onboarding process allows us to tailor our services to each client, no matter what niche of biotech you’re in. During onboarding, we will:
- Learn everything there is to know about your company, your target audience, ideal clientele, and major competitors.
- Map out a strategy targeting the most valuable transactional keywords that are actively searched by your potential customers and investors.
- Assess your site’s overall health, conduct a conversion rate optimization (CRO) analysis, and make any needed changes that you approve.
- Implement data analytics systems to track clicks and conversions from all of your marketing channels, and begin laying the groundwork for accurate, informative reporting.
After the onboarding period, we’re ready to establish your website as a source of news and analysis in your industry, causing both Google and your visitors to ascribe greater authority to your brand. Here’s what that looks like:
- We use the strategic planning we’ve laid out to research, write, and publish 2 pieces of original, industry-leading thought leadership content each week to secure Google’s News Website Bonus, increasing your rankability while giving your readers a reason to regularly visit your website.
- We help you capitalize on our content within complementary marketing channels such as paid advertising, social media, and guest posting in biotech periodicals.
- We summarize all the sales opportunities we’ve created for your firm, as well as your campaign’s leading indicators (rankings, organic traffic, new backlinks and citations), in a weekly call with your Account Manager. We also deliver quarterly reports on all KPIs.
If you’d like to discuss partnering with us to implement a biotech Thought Leadership SEO program, contact us below.