eCommerce SEO Agency
eCommerce SEO is unique in the wider world of inbound lead generation in that it requires optimization of an entire catalogue of product pages, which often have standardized descriptions and meta information. Few SEO agencies will put forth the effort to ensure that every product page is uniquely optimized based on its product category and features.
At First Page Sage, we believe that situations that require great effort hold the most opportunity for our clients. We’d rather find a way to optimize 500 product landing pages than expend less energy in exchange for mediocre results. For us, the excitement of SEO is in achieving dominance for our clients.
We’ve worked with dozens of eCommerce businesses in the 12 years of our existence, from established small businesses to some of the largest brands in the U.S. including Verizon, U.S. Bank, Penguin Books, Logitech, and NBC. Most importantly, we’ve achieved tremendous ROI results, with eCommerce clients receiving a 317% average ROI.
eCommerce companies that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
eCommerce platforms have partnered with us to create:
- Keyword-optimized product page catalogues
- Super landing pages featuring brand and product comparisons
- Interviews with influencers outlining the competitive advantages of the products they prefer
- Blog articles discussing common consumer problems and pain points, and how different products solve those problems.
- Annual Reports on the state of a specific consumer product, including trends, new technology, and price comparisons
eCommerce SEO ROI
eCommerce is one of our agency’s highest-performing industries by ROI, averaging $1.1M in new, net revenue per year. Product pages that rank highly on Google, especially around superlative searches, have far higher conversion rates than advertising landing pages because people trust Google’s evaluation.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for eCommerce Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 83%
- Average time on site: 2:03
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.6%