Hotel SEO Services
Hotel SEO requires a creative approach: despite its heavily local nature, the hospitality search space is incredibly competitive. Compounding this problem, the keywords that the average SEO marketer chooses to target are already dominated by the largest hotel chains.
That’s where we come in. At First Page Sage, we’ve been working with hotels, resorts, and even private islands for over 12 years. We’ve pioneered the thought leadership-based approach to SEO, using an intimate understanding of searcher psychology combined with industry leading content to carve out valuable search niches for our clients.
Hotels have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on private island vacations targeting high net worth international travelers
- A white paper on event production costs in the Chicago metropolitan area
- Landing pages on hotel loyalty and rewards programs for business travelers
- A series of guides to family-friendly attractions in the San Francisco Bay Area
Hotel SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for hotels and other hospitality companies, averaging $1.1M per year in new, net revenue. Visitors that originate from organic search convert at a higher rate than from other sources, leading to lowered CACs.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Hotels:
- Average engagement rate: 57%
- Average time on site: 2:35
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.0%