HVAC SEO Services Company
SEO is a perfect fit for HVAC businesses: it’s a competitive yet poorly understood industry, and as a result, both residential and commercial clients rely on Google search results when seeking a contractor. SEO alone, however, isn’t enough. To truly stand out, you need prospective customers to understand what makes you the best HVAC company in your area, and thought leadership is the ideal marketing strategy to help you do that. Therefore, a combination of thought leadership and SEO — known as thought leadership marketing — is the ideal lead generator for HVAC companies.
Thought leadership marketing uses original content to position your company as an industry leader. Not only does regularly publishing this content help your website’s Google visibility (by securing the News Website Bonus), but it also ensures your customers trust you and convert after visiting your website. Whether they need a repair, replacement, or new installation, your company will be their first choice.
First Page Sage has over a decade of experience managing every aspect of an HVAC thought leadership marketing campaign, from initial strategy, to content production, to tracking and attribution. We use your ROI as the primary measure of success, and we aren’t satisfied until your website is an automated lead generation machine.
HVAC companies have partnered with us to create:
- A geotargeted blog series describing how local climates create unique HVAC maintenance needs for building owners in Northern California.
- A guide to financing incentives and rebates available for installing energy efficient furnaces.
- Interviews with HVAC experts outlining common problems homeowners see in their air conditioning systems, how to fix them, and the price range they can expect to be quoted when working with a professional.
- An annual report providing insight into previous and upcoming trends in the industry.
We work with experts to create 2 pieces of thought leadership content each week, with the ultimate goal of turning your website into the single best source of information about HVAC systems anywhere on the internet. We target a highly searched transactional keyword with each of these pieces, ensuring that it’s seen by searchers who are ready-to-convert.
HVAC SEO ROI
HVAC is among our highest ROI industries, averaging $1.3M/year in new, net revenue from thought leadership-based SEO alone. This success is due to the high level of trust that customers ascribe to a high organic search ranking, which leads to higher conversion rates and shorter sales cycles.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for HVAC Companies:
- Average bounce rate: 45%
- Average time on site: 2:56
- Landing page conversion rate: 3.1%