Law Firm SEO Services Company
Every law firm partner knows that personal referrals are the best source of new business. However, those referrals are a product of good relationships and good results, two things that take time, effort, and a bit of luck. A much more reliable source of new clients is SEO. The high level of trust prospective clients feel for organic Google results is second only to a personal recommendation.
SEO in 2021 is not as straightforward as it used to be, when garnering lots of links or setting a content program on autopilot was all that was required. SEO today must be combined with Thought Leadership, where trust is earned by sharing valuable insights that position your firm as a top expert in its field.
First Page Sage has been helping law firms connect with clients for over a decade. Our approach is based on a deep understanding of search intent. By ghostwriting blog posts, landing pages, and guides that provide clear answers to searchers’ legal questions—including the ones they don’t know to ask until they’ve read your content—we make sure they know that your law firm is the ideal fit for their case.
Law firms have partnered with us to create:
- Blog articles analyzing the ramifications of recent California and 9th Circuit decisions as well as the potential impact of upcoming cases, and how businesses should preemptively adjust their processes to minimize disruption
- A geotargeted landing page series on the most common landlord violations of Bay Area housing laws, and the legal remedies available to tenants
- Comprehensive guides for employers sponsoring H-1B and EB-2 visas
- A super landing page on the patent application process, and how to determine if your invention is novel, non-obvious, and useful
- A white paper analyzing the costs and benefits of working with an external law firm vs. hiring an in-house attorney, and when companies with existing in-house legal teams benefit most from working with a specialized firm
Law Firm SEO ROI
Law firms see excellent ROI from SEO, averaging $1.4M in new, net revenue per year over a three year period. SEO has much higher conversion rates than paid advertising, particularly when it comes to the legal services industry, and is a much more sustainable lead generation system.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Law Firms:
- Average bounce rate: 21%
- Average time on site: 3:07
- Landing page conversion rate: 7.4%