SaaS SEO Agency
SEO is the single most valuable lead generation channel for SaaS companies. In addition to its excellent long-term ROI, SEO generates warmer leads than other channels. This results in low customer acquisition costs, and in turn, a high LTV-to-CAC ratio.
At First Page Sage, we have over 12 years of experience working with SaaS companies. Our approach is a combination of search intent-first planning, industry-leading thought leadership content, and conversion rate optimization, built upon the proven Hub & Spoke model. Over the course of a campaign, we build your website into a key resource for your potential customers, turning it into a key lead generation system for your business.
SaaS companies have partnered with us to write:
- A blog series on the benefits of using AI-based writing assistant software when writing content, both personal and professional.
- A white paper on the way customer service software is being used by mid-sized to enterprise level consumer-facing businesses
- A resource center on the use of automated portfolio management software for financial services companies
- A report on developments in 3D geospatial modeling software, aimed at energy companies
- A hub-and-spoke series on software localization strategy targeted to middle market and large businesses with international websites
SaaS SEO ROI
SaaS is one of the industries that benefit most from SEO, averaging $1.2M per year in new, net revenue per year.
SEO ROI for SaaS Companies
Other relevant marketing stats for our SaaS SEO clients:
- Average engagement rate: 59%
- Average time on site: 3:59
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.0%