SEO Services for Medical Practices
First Page Sage has over 12 years of experience providing SEO for medical practices, including chiropracter’s offices, cosmetic surgeons, dentists and orthodontists, and medical groups. We combine the Hub & Spoke strategy with custom-made thought leadership content in a comprehensive, ROI-driven approach.
When looking for a new doctor or other medical provider, Google is the first place people start their research. Making sure your practice’s website is at the top of those results is the best way to secure a steady stream of new leads.
Medical practices that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Medical practices have partnered with us to create:
- An blog series on the benefits of hormone therapy for age-related health concerns
- An interview series with former patients asking them to describe their experience with Invisalign
- Resource hubs on chronic illness treatment and management, ranging from Alzheimer’s to leukemia to endometriosis
- Geotargeted landing pages on naturopathic, integrative, and other alternative healthcare providers in the San Francisco Bay Area
Medical Practice SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for medical practices, averaging $1.3M per year in new, net revenue per year. Patients who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in their treatment providers, leading to increased long-term satisfaction.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Medical Practices:
- Average engagement rate: 66%
- Average time on site: 3:01
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.5%