First Page Sage has over 12 years of experience providing SEO for medical practices, including chiropracter’s offices, cosmetic surgeons, dentists and orthodontists, and medical groups. We combine the Hub & Spoke strategy with custom-made thought leadership content in a comprehensive, ROI-driven approach.
When looking for a new doctor or other medical provider, Google is the first place people start their research. Making sure your practice’s website is at the top of those results is the best way to secure a steady stream of new leads.
Home Builders that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Medical practices have partnered with us to create:
- An blog series on the benefits of hormone therapy for age-related health concerns
- An interview series with former patients asking them to describe their experience with Invisalign
- Resource hubs on chronic illness treatment and management, ranging from Alzheimer’s to leukemia to endometriosis
- Geotargeted landing pages on naturopathic, integrative, and other alternative healthcare providers in the San Francisco Bay Area
Medical Practice SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for medical practices, averaging $1.3M per year in new, net revenue per year. Patients who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in their treatment providers, leading to increased long-term satisfaction.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Medical Practices:
- Average engagement rate: 66%
- Average time on site: 3:01
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.5%
Medical Practice SEO: Our Approach
We approach SEO as a system with the ultimate goal of turning your medical practice’s website into a consistent source of new patients. High Google rankings are only one step toward that goal; your website also needs to reach the right audience and be able to drive conversions.
This is why our first priority is to understand exactly who your patients are, how they found you, and what convinced them to reach out. We use these to create detailed personas that inform our search intent analysis, allowing us to determine which transactional keywords will produce the highest ROI for your practice.
Next, we begin the content creation process. For each keyword, our strategists will determine the ideal content type for a potential searcher, whether it be a blog post, landing page, or more specialized content. Our expert writers then create an original piece of thought leadership for each. After 4-6 months of publishing the best content available online, you’ll see your search rankings rise significantly, resulting in an influx of new visitors and leads.