When businesses need to dispose of electronic waste, have scrap metals to sell, or need an affordable source for raw materials, Google is the first place their decision makers turn to. Recycling and waste management companies traditionally invest little in SEO, however, leading to excellent results for those who take a proactive approach to their online presence.
At First Page Sage, we’ve been providing recycling and waste management companies with SEO services for over 12 years. Our approach uses a combination of search intent analysis, thought leadership, and the Hub & Spoke model to secure high search rankings, generate leads, and produce ROI for our clients.
Recycling & waste management companies that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Recycling & Waste Management Companies have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on reducing manufacturing costs by sourcing recycled materials, and selling manufacturing remnants to create a secondary revenue stream
- Guides to producing custom alloys using recycled metals, manufacturing remnants, and rare metal scrap as alloying elements
- Quarterly reports on commodity price trends for steel and aluminum, and their effects on the manufacturing sector
- Geotargeted landing pages on commercial e-waste pickup and recycling services
Recycling & Waste Management SEO ROI
Other relevant SEO stats for Recycling & Waste Management Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 64%
- Average time on site: 2:24
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.9%
Recycling & Waste Management SEO: Our Approach
The philosophy behind Google’s Algorithm is easy to understand: it seeks to connect searchers with the content that best addresses the intent behind their query. Our approach to SEO is built on this idea: we create a strategy to target transactional keywords that indicate that their searcher is actively looking for a waste management solution or a source of recycled materials.
We organize this strategy according to the Hub & Spoke model, which signals to Google that your website is a niche expert in recycling and waste management, allowing for higher rankings than non-expert websites. We combine this with frequent content publishing, activating the News Website Bonus and increasing your domain authority accordingly. Each of these pieces of content will be an original piece of thought leadership, and optimized to convert the visitors it brings to your website.