SEO for Security Companies
First Page Sage has over 12 years of experience providing SEO services for security companies ranging from home alarm systems installers, to security guard providers, to B2B security consultants. Our approach treats SEO as a system, using a combination of thought leadership, search intent analysis, and conversion optimization.
Google is the first place that homeowners and businesses look when choosing a security company to work with. The companies that proactively invest in positioning their website on the first page find that their website can provide a consistent source of new leads
Security companies have partnered with us to create:
- An industry-segmented editorial series on security best practices and compliance with common insurance requirements
- A white paper on the expected ROI of physical access control systems
- Annual reports on physical security trends for corporate office buildings
- A guide to choosing a security contractor for trade shows and other professional events
Security SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for security companies, averaging $1.3M per year in new, net revenue per year. Business decision makers who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in their security partners, leading to lower CACs and increased LTVs.
Other relevant SEO stats for Security Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 65%
- Average time on site: 3:19
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.5%