SEO Services for Senior Living Communities
First Page Sage has over 12 years of experience providing SEO for senior living communities, including independent living communities, continuing care facilities, and nursing homes. Our approach combines a geotargeted Hub & Spoke strategy with trust-building, ghostwritten content to secure first page rankings for valuable keywords.
Without a direct referral, Google is the first place seniors and family members turn when looking for a retirement home. Making sure your community’s name is at the top of the search results creates a reliable way for new residents to learn about your homes.
Senior living communities that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Senior living communities have partnered with us to create:
- A geotargeted blog series on commonly asked questions about senior living communities in New York, discussing concerns such as cost, questions to ask, and amenities
- An interview series with current residents and their family asking them to describe their experience living in the community
- Resource hubs on grants, vouchers, and other senior housing assistance programs in California.
Senior Living SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for senior living communities, averaging $1.5M per year in new, net revenue per year. Visitors who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in website content, leading to increased conversion rates.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Senior Living Communities:
- Average engagement rate: 67%
- Average time on site: 2:42
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.3%