SEO Services for Entertainment Companies
At First Page Sage, we have over 12 years of experience providing SEO services for companies in the entertainment industry, including media production companies, publishers, record labels, and theme parks. We combine search intent analysis, thought leadership content, and the Hub & Spoke model to create high-ROI campaigns for our clients.
Next to personal referrals and word of mouth, Google is the most valuable driver of new business for entertainment companies. Ensuring your entertainment company’s website is at the top of the search results will secure a sustainable source of new visitors, customers, and leads that will grow with your business.
Entertainment companies have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on the path music tracks take from creation to release, and what the marketing and monetization journeys afterwards entail.
- A trend report on book sales in the US over the last decade broken down by microgenre.
- Quarterly reports on technological changes in the film and broadcast industries, and predictions on the future of media production.
- An industry news website on entertainment design for theme parks, museums, zoos, and related leisure attractions.
Entertainment SEO ROI
Our clients in the entertainment industry average $1.4M per year in new, net revenue. We attribute this success to the low CACs of inbound marketing channels.
Other relevant SEO stats for Entertainment Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 68%
- Average time on site: 2:58
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.1%