Staffing & Recruiting Firm SEO Services
Staffing firms & recruiting agencies need to reach two distinct audiences: hiring managers and talented professionals. At First Page Sage, we’ve found that SEO is the perfect marketing strategy for both: Google is one of the first places that both job-seekers and managers turn to when they seek to fill a job position.
Our approach goes a step further than simply trying to secure your company a top spot in the search results: we produce high-quality thought leadership content for you that increases your firm’s visibility and trust. The combination of SEO and thought leadership both (a) fills your lead pipeline and (b) increases your brand recognition when the need for a staffing or recruiting firm arises down the road.
Staffing companies that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Staffing & recruiting firms have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on recruiting best practices for C-suite positions, what sets top candidates apart, and when outsourcing the recruitment process to a staffing firm, is the most efficient use of time and resources.
- An annual, industry-segmented report on expected workforce shortages and surpluses, and which fields will be the most competitive for hiring managers or prospective job seekers in the coming year.
- A news site covering recent events that impact professional hiring, such as changes in H-1B visa regulations or the impact of Proposition 22.
- White papers on IT recruiting in Silicon Valley, giving firms creative ideas for recruiting engineers, programmers, network architects, and systems administrators.
- An interview series with hiring managers and successfully placed professional talent on their experiences working with a recruiting agency.
The key to successfully using SEO to generate leads for staffing & recruiting firms is targeting clients via transactional keywords, then responding to those keywords with their search intent closely kept in mind. Every piece of content we produce targets a unique, high-traffic keyword that is actively searched for by high-level managers with recruiting needs, or talented job-seekers with hard-to-find skills. For each keyword, our strategists determine who the searcher is and what question they’re asking, and then our writers and editors answer that question with the best content that can be found online. Publishing this content regularly turns your website into an automated lead generation system, making SEO one of the highest ROI forms of online marketing.
Staffing & Recruiting SEO ROI
Staffing & Recruiting is one of our agency’s top industries for SEO ROI, averaging $1.1M in new, net revenue per year. Customers ascribe a high level of trust to organic search rankings, which result in higher conversion rates, shorter sales cycles, and more closed deals.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Staffing & Recruiting Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 76%
- Average time on site: 3:48
- Landing page conversion rate: 2.9%