Transportation & Logistics SEO Company
Because direct referrals are the most important source of new leads for most transportation and logistics companies, few invest in SEO. When supply chain managers are in the market for a new logistics firm to partner with, however, Google is the first place they look. Investing in SEO will ensure that they see you at the top of the search results, turning your website into a systematic lead generation machine.
At First Page Sage, we’ve been working with freight carriers, third party logistics firms, warehousing companies, and supply chain solutions providers for over 12 years. We’ve pioneered the thought leadership-based approach to SEO, using an intimate understanding of searcher psychology combined with industry leading content to carve out valuable search niches for our clients.
Transportation & Logistics clients have partnered with us to create:
- An editorial series on logistics and supply chain management, detailing ways to mitigate risk and increase operational efficiency through proper planning
- A white paper analyzing air, ocean, and rail cargo transportation costs in the consumer electronics industry
- Landing pages on supply chain management services, including risk management, inventory optimization, and procurement outsourcing
- Annual reports on developing trends in cloud-based freight management software
Transportation & Logistics SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for logistics firms, averaging $1.5M per year in new, net revenue. Business decision makers who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in their choice of partner, leading to lower CACs and increased LTVs.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Transportation & Logistics Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 65%
- Average time on site: 3:11
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.4%