B2B SaaS SEO Agency
Our SEO agency serves more than a dozen B2B SaaS companies at any given time and as such, knows how essential SEO is at generating leads for them. When decision makers or influencers at a company are selecting a software, search will be one of their touchpoints. It may even be their first interaction with your brand.
With each client we take on, we take responsibility not just for lead generation but for participating in the tracking, attribution, and reporting of marketing results. In an industry like B2B SaaS that relies so heavily on data, your SEO firm should come to the table with that skill set. Read on to see what kind of content we’ve created for B2B software firms like yours.
Clients have partnered with us to write:
- A white paper on the way customer service software is being used by mid-sized to enterprise level consumer-facing businesses
- A presentation deck on customer loyalty aimed at Fortune 1000 retailers
- A thought piece on the nuances of 3D geospatial modeling aimed at energy companies
- A forecast on auto lending in 2021 aimed at banks and dealerships
- A hub / pillar page on software localization strategy targeted to middle market and large businesses with international websites
- An ebook on rigid flex pcb design
Given that our SEO strategy for B2B SaaS companies revolves around consistently publishing thought leadership content, we have detailed insights into the types of content that lead to conversion. For example, perhaps the most ignored-yet-valuable content strategy for B2B SaaS is targeting comparison keywords such as “top identity management software” via well-designed tables that pit your firm against your competitors’. We’ve found that by influencing the way companies are compared, our clients get a far higher-than-average conversion rate. There is also typically little search competition for these keywords from other firms in your space, with most competition coming from news publications.
B2B SaaS SEO ROI
Over the past 3 years, B2B SaaS clients have been one of our highest ROI client groups, throwing off a Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) of $1.4M / year on average.
We attribute the success we’ve had with software companies to a combination of factors:
- Thorough, thoughtful keyword strategy planning focused on the the generation of qualified leads
- A team of 7 specialists working on every account, including a subject matter expert writer recruited from your industry especially for the campaign; a thought leadership editor; an SEO specialist; a graphic designer; a conversion rate optimizer; a marketing analytics expert; and an experienced campaign manager
- An onboarding period that takes the time to deeply understand your brand and target audience, improve your technical SEO, and set up an effective working process towards long term results
- A view of our role as less of an SEO services company and more of a systematized lead generation solutions provider
Below you will find a chart showing the pattern of ROI generation for our B2B SaaS clients as well as some stats about bounce rate, engagement, and conversion rate.
SEO ROI for B2B SaaS Companies
Marketing stats for our B2B SaaS SEO clients:
- Average engagement rate: 61%
- Average time on site: 00:04:26
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.1%
B2B SaaS SEO: Our Experience
While our typical B2B SaaS client is a midsized firm, we like to showcase the larger companies we’ve helped to grow as well. Our experience includes helping to grow the software revenue for the following companies:
|VeriSign – Registrar and provider of domain-related software services|
|Equinix – Data center and colocation services provider that has a suite of network and security SaaS products|
|US Bank – Bank that offers payment and access control software services to small businesses|
|Dassault Systemes / 3DS – French software conglomerate that provides design, engineering, modeling, and simulation software|
|Sierra Wireless – Wireless comm company that offers connectivity services and managed IoT solutions|
B2B SaaS SEO Insights
Interested in growing your B2B SaaS SEO knowledge? Check out some of our recent articles on the subject.