SEO Services for Hospitals
First Page Sage has provided SEO services to hospitals for over 13 years. Our approach is built on the Hub & Spoke strategy, using high quality, ghostwritten content to secure high Google search rankings for your website.
When researching hospitals, Google is one of the first steps in nearly every prospective patient’s process. By ensuring your hospital’s website is at the top of the search results, you can build trust with them early in their research and ensure yours is the hospital they choose.
Senior living communities that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Hospitals have partnered with us to create:
- A blog series on the best treatment providers for cancer and heart disease in the Tri-state Area
- An annual report on medical breakthroughs and their impact on patient treatment options
- An interview series asking former patients asking them to describe their experience being treated at the hospital
- Resource hubs on chronic illness treatment and management, ranging from Alzheimer’s to leukemia to endometriosis
Hospital SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for hospitals, averaging $1.8M per year in new, net revenue per year.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Hospitals:
- Average engagement rate: 62%
- Average time on site: 3:01
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.3%