SEO Services for Cybersecurity Companies
Cybersecurity awareness is rapidly growing as more and more business owners recognize the risks of unprotected systems. With little to no experience in the field, these business owners turn to Google to find a trusted partner, reaching out to the cybersecurity companies they find at the top of the search results.
At First Page Sage, we’ve been helping midsize and enterprise cybersecurity providers reach the first page of Google for over 12 years. We take a lead generation-focused approach to SEO, using industry-leading thought leadership to convert visitors into leads.
Cybersecurity companies that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Cybersecurity companies have partnered with us to create:
- An editorial series on data security best practices for businesses who primarily operate using SaaS platforms such as Google Workspace
- A white paper on the impact of Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities, and the performance impact of security patches
- Landing pages on endpoint detection and response platforms, digital forensics tools, and penetration testing services
- Annual reports on the cybersecurity compliance requirements mandated by commercial insurance companies
Cybersecurity SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for cybersecurity firms, averaging $1.7M per year in new, net revenue per year. Business decision makers who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in their cybersecurity partners, leading to lower CACs and increased LTVs.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Cybersecurity Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 61%
- Average time on site: 2:49
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.3%