SEO Services for Engineering Companies
Most engineering companies rely on RFQs and direct referrals for their lead generation, with SEO a distant afterthought. As a result, there is little competition for many commercially valuable engineering keywords, and firms that proactively invest in organic search see excellent returns.
At First Page Sage, we have over 12 years of experience working with engineering companies, including civil, mechanical, electrical, environmental, and avionics engineering firms. Our approach to SEO focuses on lead generation and producing a high ROI using a systematizing combination of thought leadership and conversion-optimization.
Engineering companies that we’ve provided SEO services for include:
Engineering Companies have partnered with us to create:
- An editorial series on regulations and standards for Class 2 and 3 medical devices
- A white paper on the use of plastics additive alternatives in manufacturing
- Landing pages showcasing custom design and build services for brushless linear motors
- A Case study on a PCBA aboard the Mars 2020 lander
Engineering SEO ROI
SEO results in excellent ROI for engineering firms, averaging $1.6M per year in annual new, net revenue. Business decision makers who originate from SEO place a greater degree of trust in their choice of partner, leading to lower CACs and increased LTVs.
Other Relevant SEO Stats for Engineering Companies:
- Average engagement rate: 69%
- Average time on site: 3:00
- Landing page conversion rate: 1.2%